Iklan

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hilanica, our favorite flower



This is my favorite flower, we called it Hilanica, or Melati Bali. However I cannot find any suitable name, or its real Latin name in internet. I have tried to search several times, no result. Anybody know its name?

My husband firstly saw this flower in someone’s house when we lived in Medan (North Sumatra) one day. He never saw this kind of such beautiful flower before. He then asked the owner to buy the seed. Fortunately, he kindly told my husband that he did not want to sell it, however, my husband could make the graft from its mother stem. He told that this could only developed by grafting it.

It takes long times enough to wait for a new grafting to grow. After several months (I didn't remember), we finally could grow it at our garden. After a long wait (around two years) we were given a very beautiful blossom like this.



Growing flower, could give you happiness.

No comments: